preparation time: 10 mins
cooking time: 25 mins
makes – 2 servings
for spinach puree:
150 gms spinach leaves
salt to taste
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
for par boiled vegetables:
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups mixed vegetables of your choice ( i used potatoes, peas, carrots & beans)
for hariyali vegetable recipe:
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 green chillies, finely chopped
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp coriander cumin powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp kasuri methi
salt to taste
3/4 cup water
1 tsp sugar
7-8 mint leaves, finely chopped
2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
1/4 cup fresh cream
– first of all bring 2 cups of water to boil. Add spinach leaves and let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
– strain and refresh spinach with cold water.
– take it in a mixer jar, add salt and black pepper powder. blend to a fine puree.
– next add salt and chopped mixed vegetables in a boiling water.
– let it boil for 5-7 minutes. Strain and keep aside.
– now, heat oil in a pan and add ginger garlic paste.
– saute till raw smell disappears.
– next add finely chopped onions, green chillies and sauce till translucent.
– further add boiled vegetables, prepared spinach puree, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander cumin powder, garam masala, kauri methi and salt to taste.
– saute for a minute.
– add water and mix well.
– next add sugar, mint leaves, coriander leaves , fresh cream and mix well.
– let it simmer for 3-4 minutes.
– take it in a serving plate and garnish vegetable hariyali with coriander leaves and cashew nuts.
– serve hariyali vegetable with garlic naan, tandoori roti or rice.
Google Plus –
restaurant style dum aloo recipe | kashmiri dum aloo recipe | shahi dum aloo recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. dum aloo is very famous and traditional curry of northern part of india. when you think of kashmir, definitely you are going to think about dum aloo and vice versa. You will find this recipe on the menu of almost all the restaurants serving north indian cuisine. dum aloo goes very well with tandoori roti or garlic naan or even with a plain rice.
how to make kashmiri dum aloo recipe | restaurant style dum aloo recipe | shahi dum aloo recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. baby potatoes are prepared in a very rich and creamy yoghurt based gravy. the traditional way of cooking requires to deep fry the potatoes, however to make a little healthy version, i have shallow fried baby potatoes. to prepare traditional and restaurant style gravy, use of fennel seeds and asafoetida is must.
You might also like
More from Vegetable Recipes
Burnt Garlic Fried Rice | Chinese Main Course Recipe | Burnt Garlic Vegetable Fried Rice Thank you for watching this recipe …