Method of making Aloo Baingan Ki Sabji
1. Cut the potatoes, brinjals and keep soaked in water.
2. Heat oil in a kadai or a heavy bottomed vessel.
3. Add cumin seeds. When the seeds splutter, add onion and green chillies.
4. Saute on a low flame for 10 minutes till onion become reddish.
5. Add tomato and heat it for 5 minutes.
6. Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt.
7. Simmer till oil separates.
8. Add the potatoes, baigan and spinach. Mix well.
9. Simmer till the vegetables mixes and keep stirring at regular intervals.
10. Add sufficient water and cook on a low flame till the vegetables are done and the gravy thickens.
You might also like
More from Vegetable Recipes
Weight Watchers Freestyle - Time to indulge!! Please like this Video if you'd like to see more Freestyle Friendly …
My website: amandacypert.com Instagram: Turkey Sausage Gnocchi: Breakfast Bubble Up Cups: _ Kitchen Items I Use: Meal Prep Containers Less Expensive Meal Prep Containers Food Scale Vegetable Chopper My Airfryer Foam …