Rolls are the perfect hunger busters !
Indian Street food and Mumbai Street Food is full of vendors offering different kinds of rolls.
The original indian roll is the kathi roll which originated in Kolkata, India.
The Kolkata roll is made using refined flour paratha coated with eggs.
The filling consists of veggies, chicken or mutton.
Apart from Kathi rolls – seekh kabab rolls, paneer rolls, paneer makhani rolls are also very popular.
Mumbai also has a fair share of quirky rolls, they are know as Frankie and their filling can consist of potatoes, paneer, veggies, schezwan noodle, munchurian or even pasta.
So here is what I tried in Mumbai :-
1) Egg Roll – Kusum Rolls, Malad West
2) Paneer Makhani Roll – The Roll Company, Mahalaxmi
3) Schezwan Noodle Roll – Sai Frankie, Kandivali West
4) Chocolate Roll – Raju Sandwich Stall, Churchgate
5) Seekh Kebab Roll – Bademiya, Colaba
Hope you like my video.
Please subscribe for more.
Do follow me on :-
Email – email@example.com