Meaty, cheesy goodness… Mmm💘
A creative and DELICIOUS way to cater for a crowd without spending your whole night in the kitchen
12 Sasko white hamburger buns
2 tbsp butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 ½ cups mozzarella, grated
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
1 tsp meat spice/seasoning
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup marinara sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Cut a hole into each of the hamburger rolls large enough for a meatball to fit on the top of each roll.
3. Add minced garlic and chopped parsley to melted butter. Brush the mixture into each roll.
4. Toast the rolls in oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, make the meatballs. Crumble 3 or 4 of the bread roll tops into crumbs, add the mince, meat spice, oregano, salt, pepper & ½ cup mozzarella in a large bowl and mix.
6. Roll 12 meatballs.
7. Heat olive oil in pan on a medium heat. Brown the meatballs on all sides then cook slowly until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
8. Add the marinara sauce to the pan to heat through.
9. Place each meatball and a tablespoon of sauce into each bread hole, top with grated mozzarella.
10. Place back in oven and bake until the cheese is melted and golden. Serve & ENJOY!