Chopsuey Recipe with Qual Eggs
Chopsuey is a stir-fry dish made of meat (chicken or pork), seafood (shrimp), different kinds of vegetables and egg (quailed egg) has a thickened sauce. This recipe is easy and quick to do.
Please subscribe to my channel
Please don’t forget to like and share!
Previous cooking video: “Kutsinta Without Lye Water”
Follow us on social media:
Chopsuey With Quail Eggs Recipe
2 pcs pork chop (or pork liempo), cut into strips
12 pcs boiled quail eggs
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium sized onion, chopped
1 small cabbage, cut into pieces
1 small cauliflower
5-6 pcs baby young corn
½ cup snow peas (chicharo)
1 medium carrots, cut into strips or shape into flowers
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into squares
1 medium green bell pepper, cut into square
1 pcs shrimp cube
4 tbsp oyster sauce
2 cups of water
1 thsp cornstarch (diluted in 1 tbsp water)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion and garlic until limp and aromatic. Add pork, cook until lightly brown in color.
2. Add shrimp cubes or you can also use fresh shrimp if available. Add oyster sauce, stir.
3. Add the vegetables: carrots, cauliflowers, baby young corn, green and red bell pepper, cabbage and snow peas (chicharo). Stir each vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add water. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes in medium heat. Pour-in diluted cornstarch, stir until the sauce is a bit thick.
5. Add the boiled quail eggs. Mix. Turn off the heat and serve in a serving plate.
Camera I am using is Canon Ixus 132
Editing software: Movie Maker
Please watch my other cooking videos:
Cheesy Spaghetti Sopas
Calamansi Honey Ginger Tea
Champorado (Sweet Chocolate Rice Porridge)
Ginataang Gulay With Dilis Dried Dilis
Toasted Pastillas (Toaster Oven)
Beef Caldereta With Cheese
Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti
Filipino Ube Carioca With Sweet Dipping Sauce
Ginisang Togue (Sauteed Bean Sprout)
Pokemon Go Chocolate Coated Biscuits
Ampaw (Filipino Puffed Rice)
Fried Tofu (Pritong Tokwa)
Rilakkuma Oreo Pops
How To Cook Sweet And Sour Pork (Ala Chowking)
How To Make Watermelon Rice Krispie Treats
Bistek (Beef Steak)
Graham fruit cocktail
Cheesy Hotdog Roll
Sinigang na bangus sa miso
Bangus sa miki:
Fried Rice Sardines:
Turon in Cinnamon:
Sweet cheese corn:
Peanut butter candy cereal:
You might also like
More from Vegetable Recipes
Like Comment and Subscribe Chinese Chicken Fried Rice | Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice