2 Smoked Chickens on Green Mountain Daniel Boone Pellet Grill. Shows 2 Whole Chickens, Smoked on a Green Mountain Daniel Boone Pellet Grill. If you want some great smoked chicken, this video is best for you. See 2 whole chickens smoked on a Green Mountain Daniel Boone Pellet Grill. Which uses a WiFi connection to an app for control. The Green Mountain Grills App is also used and shown during this cook. Green Mountain Daniel Boone Pellet Grills keep a constant temperature and cook whole chickens with ease. See how easy and tasty it is, using a Green Mountain Daniel Boone Pellet Grill to smoke chickens. Apple Wood Pellets were used.
2 Whole Chickens, about 2 pounds each.
Oil – Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Virgin Olive Oil
Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
Wood Pellets Used: Apple Wood Pellets
1. Coat the chickens with oil.
2. Cover the chickens with Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend.
3. Truss the chickens, to tie the legs and wings in.
4. Pre Heat the Green Mountain Daniel Boone Pellet Grill, to 150° F.
5. Place the chickens on the grill and cook for 1 hour at 150° F. for smoking.
6. Adjust the temperature up to 350° F. and cook at that temperature, until the thigh meat is 170° F.
7. Check the 2nd chicken is also at 170° F. in the thigh meat.
Support D Grill with these referral links:
Green Mountain Grills and accessories:
Heat Resistant Grill Gloves:
You might also like
More from Grill Recipes
,Raclette Cheese, Warm Cheese, Borough Market, Swiss Cheese, London Food. Raclette /rəˈklɛt/ is a semi-hard cow's milk cheese …